Brick+Work

Downtown LA Property, 119k sq. ft. Max Floor Area

Downtown LA Property, 119k sq. ft. Max Floor Area

APN: 5148-007-002

$

$
[PLM2-CHC1-5] [XN1-FA] [CPIO]
Zone/District
No Density Limit
Max Unit
14,000 sq. ft.
Lot Size
Tier 3
TOC
1
Lots
Existing Conditions
Floor Area 13,800 sq. ft.
Units 0
Year Constructed 1904
Assessed Improvement Value $447,608
Assessed Land Value $577,626
Development Potential (By-Right)
Maximum FAR 6:1
Maximum Height
Feet

None

Stories

12

Minimum Setbacks
Front

0 ft.

Side

0 ft.

Back

0 ft.

Max Buildable Area, Footprint 14,000 sq. ft.
Max Buildable Area, Envelope 84,000 sq. ft.
Max Dwelling Units No Density Limit
Affordable Units Required None
Parking Required None required
Required Bicycle Parking
Long Term Units Bicycle Parking Required 0-25 1 space per unit 26-100 1 space per 1.5 units 101-200 1 space per 2 units 201+ 1 space per 4 units
Short Term Units Bicycle Parking Required 0-25 1 space per 10 units 26-100 1 space per 15 units 101-200 1 space per 20 units 201+ 1 space per 40 units
Transitional Height Limitations Portions of Buildings in C or M zones with certain distances of RW1 or more restrictive zones shall not exceed the following limits: Distance (ft.) Height (ft.) 0-49 25 50-99 33 100-199 61
Required Open Space 100 sq ft per unit with less than 3 habitable rooms 125 sq ft per unit with 3 habitable rooms 175 sq ft per unit with more than 3 habitable rooms
Other Development Notes
Development Potential (with TOC or DB)
Maximum FAR 8.5:1
Maximum Height
Feet

None

Stories

15

Minimum Setbacks
Front

0 ft.

Side

0 ft.

Back

0 ft.

Max Buildable Area, Footprint 14,000 sq. ft.
Max Buildable Area, Envelope 119,000 sq. ft.
Max Dwelling Units No Density Limit
Affordable Units Required 5% of units for Very Low Income, and either: 10% of units for Low Income, 15% of units for Moderate Income, or 20% of units for Workforce Income
Parking Required None Required
Required Bicycle Parking
Long Term Units Bicycle Parking Required 0-25 1 space per unit 26-100 1 space per 1.5 units 101-200 1 space per 2 units 201+ 1 space per 4 units
Short Term Units Bicycle Parking Required 0-25 1 space per 10 units 26-100 1 space per 15 units 101-200 1 space per 20 units 201+ 1 space per 40 units
Transitional Height Limitations None
Required Open Space Must provide public open space to achieve maximum FAR
Other Development Notes
Jurisdictional
Legal Description Lots 16-20, Mills' Tract
Land Use Community Commercial
Area Planning Commission Central
Community Plan Area Central City
Neighborhood Council Downtown Los Angeles
Council District 14
Councilmember N/A
Red Flags
Development Plans on this property will be subject to review by the City Center Redevelopment Project. This could also limit the utilization of TOC incentives.
Property is subject to the requirements of the Downtown CPIO, which could limit the development potential of the site.
Project is within a State of California Opportunity Zone, which could allow for tax incentives for a redevelopment project on this site.
BRICK+WORK Analyzer
Calculator
Please Enter Land Cost.
Please Enter Average Rents in Area.
Ask Administrator to enter the required values for the calculation of Financial Analyser.
Particulars By-Right TOC or DB
Total Buildable
Net Buildable
Average Construction Cost
Total Construction Budget
Total Soft Costs
Total Development Budget
Gross Annual Rents
Expenses (25%)
NOI
Valuation
Equity After Completion
Equity Multiple
IRR

Property Report Disclaimer

All data are obtained from government sources. No attempt has been made to verify the data’s accuracy.

This report is for informational purposes only. Do not rely on this report to support real estate or investment decisions. The only authoritative source for the information in this report is the government agencies from which the data was obtained.

By publishing this property, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the authorization from the property owner to market this property AND to take actions on behalf of the property owner.