BRICK WORK, LLC
Last Updated: September 19, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, password, industry information, which may include number of properties developed, number of years in development, budget and role as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Public Content. You may provide information publicly through the Services, such as when you publish a report about a property through our Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We will not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 13.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- provide and deliver products and services you request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Brick Work, LLC, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITES.
Throughout the Services, we may link to the websites of other companies and/or individuals. These third-party websites may collect information about users on those websites, and our Policy does not extend to these external websites and third parties. Please refer directly to these third parties and websites regarding their privacy policies.
SECURITY. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. However, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can ever by 100% secure.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES. We are based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE PARTY INFORMATION REQUESTS. We occasionally receive various forms of legal process from government agencies and private parties requesting information about users of our Services. Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our address:
Brick Work, LLC
22647 Ventura Blvd #448
Woodland Hills, California 91364